doxygen.sh: Exclude private header by default

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Wed May 26 20:32:04 BST 2010

On Wednesday 26 May 2010 2:59:14 pm Sebastian TrĂ¼g wrote:
> May I commit the attached patch which excludes all private (*_p.h)
> headers by default? This, for example cleans up the Plasma docs.
>
> I doubt there is any header file with a _p suffix that contains public API.

I am not in favor of your patch.

% svn log kdelibs/doc/common/Doxyfile.global | head
r1085196 | winterz | 2010-02-04 10:34:59 -0500 (Thu, 04 Feb 2010) | 2 lines
don't exclude _p.h files by default, let the individual project make that decision.

So the project's Mainpage.dox needs to have a line with
// DOXYGEN_EXCLUDE = *_p.h

Actually, I don't remember the context now.. I think John Layt reported problems
to me with having the _p.h files excluded by default.