KDE/kdelibs/kio/kio

todd rme toddrme2178 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 02:00:41 BST 2010

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 8:58 PM, David Faure <faure at kde.org> wrote:
> SVN commit 1125230 by dfaure:

> Todd: One issue left: when renaming a jpeg (or txt) file to an existing one, I
> see scrollbars by default; the dialog shows up too small for the
> preview + metadata widget. It would look better if the default height took
> both into account, no?

The problem with that is when nepomuk comes into play.  If my
understanding of kfilemetadatawidget is correct you could potentially
have a lot of information there, leading to a huge dialog.  I suppose
the default size could be increased slightly to accodomate the
non-nepomuk picture and text info, but we need to be careful that the
maximum size does not get too much bigger than it is now.

-Todd