Build problem: Could not find parser plugin for encoding trig

Andriy Rysin arysin at gmail.com
Sat May 8 14:57:36 BST 2010

I am trying to rebuild kde today and can't get pass this error.
Could anybody give me a hint on what can be wrong?

Thanks,
Andriy

P.S. on a related note, is there a way to build bare-minimum version of KDE?
E.g. if I am developing keyboard module I do update and recompile kde almost
weekly but don't really use much of KDE for development except kded,
kcmshell etc, so most of the compile time is actually wasted. Is it possible
to turn off the components I don't care about (like nepomuk, soprano etc) to
speed up my builds and lower the list of dependencies?