Optional Qt 4.7 dependency (Qt 4.7 pre-release users should read this)

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien.gateau at canonical.com
Thu May 6 13:27:25 BST 2010

Hi,

Unless someone objects, I am going to commit this small attached patch
to kdelibs tomorrow. It brings back icons in KStatusNotifierItem menus.

This patch takes advantage of QIcon::name(), which was introduced in Qt
4.7. It does not break build for Qt 4.6 users as the code is in a #if
QT_VERSION >= 0x040700 block, but it will break the build for Qt 4.7
pre-release users because QIcon::name() is in 4.7 git branch, but is not
in 4.7 TP.

kdelibs does not depend on Qt 4.7 yet, but since Qt 4.7 is planned for
release on week 23, we could make kdelibs 4.5 depends on Qt 4.7.

Aurélien