DocBook XML & XSL: work in progess, new dependencies

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Sat May 1 19:58:47 BST 2010

On Sat, 01 May 2010 16:24:37 +0200, Luigi Toscano
<luigi.toscano at tiscali.it> wrote:
> This change (if accepted) will introduce two new dependencies (see
below).
> I plan to complete this task before SC 4.5 will be released, but I won't
be
> able to commit all the changes before the dependency freeze.

New dependencies *have* to be committed before the dependency freeze. So
you either commit the check for the dependency (without a current user)
before the freeze or you wait to trunk opens again for KDE 4.6.

> Any comments/remarks?

Yes, great work! Please confirm that when you make those changes you work
with me to get docs.kde.org in shape if this gets broken in the process.

Best,
--
Tom Albers
KDE Developer