datetime runner moved to kdereview

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Sat Mar 27 20:06:11 GMT 2010

Am Mittwoch, 24. März 2010 00:27:18 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> On March 23, 2010, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > A Dimarts, 23 de març de 2010, Aaron J. Seigo va escriure:
> > > hi...
> > >
> > > i moved a small runner plugin called "datetime" to kdereview today. i'd
> > > like to add it to the kdeplasma-addons/runners for SC 4.5.
> > >
> > > it supports the following kinds of queries:
> > >
> > > date
> > > date london
> > > date cest
> > > time
> > > time toronto
> > > time pst
> >
> > I think the po file name used in Messages.sh is not correct.
>
> it was the reverse, actually (library name was "incorrect"); fixed (and the
> events runner in kdereview as well). thanks.

Hmm..., fixed?
I doubt that the i18n bugs (loading wrong catalog) are fixed in datetime and
events runner.

$ python checkcatalogs.py kdereview/
Plasma message catalogs in this module not loaded via K_EXPORT_PLASMA_ macro,
insertCatalog() or setMainCatalog() call:
plasma_runner_datetime in /plasma/runners/datetime/
plasma_runner_events in /plasma/runners/events/

datetime/Messages.sh extracts to the catalog plasma_runner_datetime
datetime/datetimerunner.cpp has:
K_EXPORT_PLASMA_RUNNER(datetimerunner, DateTimeRunner)
-> loads the (non existent) catalog plasma_runner_datetimerunner (see
kdelibs/plasma/abstractrunner.h)

events/Messages.sh extracts to the catalog plasma_runner_events
events/events.cpp has:
K_EXPORT_PLASMA_RUNNER(events_runner, EventsRunner)
-> loads the (non existent) catalog  plasma_runner_events_runner (see
kdelibs/plasma/abstractrunner.h)

--
Burkhard Lück