Fwd: About the "binaries" product on bugs.kde.org

Yaakov (Cygwin/X) yselkowitz at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 22 05:24:34 GMT 2010

On 2010-03-20 14:59, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> Darío Andrés schrieb:
>> Mh, this page: http://sourceware.org/cygwinports/ mentions a link to a
>> bugzilla query for binaries/ ...
>> Do you know if they are still using bugzilla or they use the
>> sourceforge.net tracker ?
> Don't know, I sent this mail to Yaakov too. He can probably give an answer.

The bugzilla links on my Ports homepage are meant as points of reference
as to my work pushing patches upstream.  Users with questions or issues
regarding Ports packages should *NOT* be filing upstream bugs straight
away; we have a mailing list for that purpose.

Please feel free to direct any inquiries about KDE for Cygwin my way:
users to cygwin-ports-general AT lists.sourceforge.net, developers can
CC: me on bugs or mailing list issues as necessary.

HTH,

Yaakov
Cygwin Ports