strigi reorganization

Jos van den Oever jvdoever at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 23:59:52 GMT 2010

Hello all,

I've reorganized the strigi project into independent subprojects. This
does not affect the executables and binaries resulting from compiling
strigi. It only affects the organization of the files in the project.
If you encounter any problems compiling, please let me know.

Once the regressions are solved the current trunk will be released as
strigi  0.7.3.
There will be separate tarballs for libstreams and libstreamanalyzer
and maybe for other subprojects. The release of the subprojects will
be synchronized and the subprojects will share the same version number
for now.

Cheers,
Jos