new Kinfocenter

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sun Mar 14 15:40:33 GMT 2010

Hi David,

Dimanche, le 14 mars 2010, à 02:37, David Hubner a écrit:
> Hi,
>
> I have just placed the rewrite kinfocenter into trunk and kdepepo brought
>  up a very good point in IRC. As its a complete rewrite should i move it
>  into kdereview? Or is it good enough in trunk and people can review it
>  from there? Should i revert the change?

IMHO there is no reason to derive from the official formal process for the
handling*, so your rewrite of kinfocenter is better placed in kdereview and
also treated as usual. Otherwise we could just crap that process idea if noone
follows it. But IMHO is has proved to be useful, so it should stay (and be
followed :) ).

* http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/SVN_Guidelines

Have the kdebase/workspace coordinator (aseigo) decide about that, perhaps
your code has also seen some kind of review in playground which might be
accepted as sufficient?

Cheers
Friedrich
--