KRemoteControl moved to kdereview

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Sat Mar 13 17:07:06 GMT 2010

Am Samstag, 13. März 2010 17:07:37 schrieb Michael Zanetti:
> On Friday 12 March 2010 19:59:17 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > Your i18n is in bad shape, you have one Messages.sh in kcmremotecontrol
> > yet use i18n calls in lots of other places.
> >
> > Please fix it.
>
> Done.

Hmm, there are a lot of new catalogs now, but afaik some of them are not used
at runtime:

1) kremotecontrol/kded/
kded/Messages.sh extracts to catalog kded_kremotecontrol
kded/kremotecontroldaemon.cpp:
K_EXPORT_PLUGIN(KRemoteControlDaemonFactory("kremotecontroldaemon"))
kded_kremotecontrol != kremotecontroldaemon -> no translations

2) kremotecontrol/kcmremotecontrol:
kcmremotecontrol.cpp:50:
KGlobal::locale()->insertCatalog("kcm_remotecontrol");
Do you really need that call?
The next code line has KAboutData("kcm_remotecontrol", 0,...

3) kremotecontrol/libkremotecontrol:
Messages.sh extracts to catalog libkremotecontrol
But I find no use of this catalog via insertCatalog() or the like.

4) kremotecontrol/krcdnotifieritem
Messages.sh extracts to catalog krcdnotifieritem
krcdnotifieritem/main.cpp: aboutData("irkick", 0,...
loads catalog irkick, should be krcdnotifieritem?

--
Burkhard Lück