Git Migration Needs YOU!

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Mar 2 15:26:37 GMT 2010

On March 2, 2010, Eike Hein wrote:
> (Unfortunately though it seems you forgot to run repack
> before pushing to Gitorious as the svn2git wiki tells
> you to, because the clone from Gitorious is 18 MB, too,
> when it wouldn't need to be.)

please, please, please add these kinds of things to:

	http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/MoveToGit/UsingSvn2Git

obviously people are missing things as they try to help out. and it's 100%
because we aren't documenting it in a way that is easy to find, read and
follow.

help those trying to help us.

--
Aaron J. Seigo