Git Migration Needs YOU!

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Mar 1 21:42:01 GMT 2010

On March 1, 2010, Lukas Appelhans wrote:
> We are working on itâ„¢ (or at least Joris is I hope)...
>
> The plan is to split out libbtcore completely from ktorrent, so we can use
> it as a normal dep or a simple copy of the stable branch...

which is good to know, but it's not fair imho for this to be allowed to remain
a blocker to the git migration. which it currently is (along with the oxygen
issue, which is tricky for its own reasons). so i'd prefer to see the svn
extern removed now and the code re-enabled when it is fixed.

would you be ok with that?

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se