[Kde-accessibility] focus tracking

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Tue Jun 29 17:47:52 BST 2010

Adding gnome-accessibility and accessibility to the lists as they are the
ones with the answers in this regard I believe.

Joanie, we are discussing magnification, and I thought you'd likely know the
answer about the api orca/gnome mag uses that Gunnar mentioned here.

Jeremy (connecting the right people since 2009)