Moving the KGameRenderer framework to pseudo-kdereview

Sun Jun 27 19:09:16 BST 2010

Hi,

I have finished a first feature-complete implementation of the KGameRenderer
framework. For the uninitiated: KGameRenderer is a small SVG->pixmap rendering
framework for use in KDE games. It combines several rendering optimisations
(multi-leveled caching, dedicated rendering threads). My plan is to integrate
KGameRenderer into libkdegames and slowly port the half-baked SVG rendering
code in our games to KGameRenderer.

KGameRenderer currently exists in a Git branch which can be obtained from
git://git.bethselamin.de/kdegames-work.git (branch "kgamerenderer"). There is
also a review at http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/4283/

Please review the code especially for API and ABI issues. If no objections
arise, I will dcommit my local work branch to trunk two weeks from now.

Greetings
Stefan