qca2 and a few other questions

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Thu Jun 24 12:13:21 BST 2010

Am 23.06.2010 12:18, schrieb Marc Espie:
> qca2 is causing me woes.
>
> Specifically, the latest version as a crypto.prf file that sets up
> QCA_INCDIR such that the include actually lives in
> $(QCA_INCDIR)/QtCrypto/qca.h
>
> Seems that parts of kde4 (for instance, kde games / ksirc) expect it
> to live in $(QCA_INCDIR)/qca.h, which leads to trouble.
>
> Who's right ? should I change qca2 to define QCA_INCDIR properly, or should
> I patch #include<qca.h>  ->  #include<QtCrypto/qca.h>  in kdegames ?

I've only been working with QCA a bit but afaict #include
<QtCrypto/QtCrypto> is correct. QCA is modeled to look a bit like the Qt
modules in that regard. So the former variant should be correct.

However I'm not sure why this builds on other platforms. Do you have an
example of a file that lacks the QtCrypto?

Regards,
Michael