qca2 and a few other questions

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed Jun 23 18:16:32 BST 2010

On Wednesday 23 June 2010 13:56:00 Marc Espie wrote:
> There are other parts of qt4 that do link with phonon. So if I build
> without phonon, they don't build.
>
> Most of qt4's examples directory will link to phonon and/or webkit...

I wouldn't say "most". Only the Phonon examples link to Phonon. WebKit no
longer links to Phonon either.

Anyway, the simple solution is to build Phonon in Qt, but not deploy it.
Instead, build the standalone version.

Or, you can also drop the newer Phonon into src/3rdparty/phonon and let Qt
build it.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358