Problem with KDirLister and UDS_URL

Sebastian TrĂ¼g trueg at kde.org
Thu Jun 17 20:19:33 BST 2010

Using UDS_URL on virtual folders to redirect them is working nicely.
However, what is not working is the update via
KDirNotify::emitFilesRemoved. Neither the actual URL nor the redirection
URL in UDS_URL will result in the update in KDirLister. Removing the
UDS_URL value fixes this of course but then I need to use an actual
redirection which in turn Dolphin does not handle properly and also adds
another round-trip that I would like to avoid.

I tried to look into KDirLister but got lost on the way through more
than 3000 lines of code...

I hope that someone here has the insight to fix that issue.

Cheers,
Sebastian