Request for comments: KIO::UDSEntry::UDS_FLAGS

Sebastian TrĂ¼g trueg at kde.org
Fri Jun 11 10:13:09 BST 2010

Hi guys,

please find attached a patch that adds flags to UDSEntry. It allows to
modify the way file items are displayed. The first flags I introduce are
for forced sorting. In my case it allows for special folders to be
sorted at the begin or the end.
For example the "More search results..." folder should always be at the end.
I know that we are in freeze. That is why I did not post a "real" review
request but instead ask for feedback directly. That way I will at least
know if this is an approach that I can continue experimenting with.

Thanks,
Sebastian