Qt min version

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 9 23:02:58 BST 2010

Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Em Quarta-feira 9. Junho 2010, às 21.56.29, Matthew Woehlke escreveu:
>> Should I expect that [qt-kde] will be updated soon[...]?
>
> 4.6.3 was released yesterday. You have to wait a little for distros to have
> it.

Okay, I see. Then the required version bump in kdelibs was indeed a
bit... well, rushed, at the least :-).

FTR: So long as the required version hits qt-kde first (or at least
simultaneously), I'll refrain from otherwise weighing in on if bumping
kdelibs' requirement is a good idea.

> I won't have time to update kde-qt for some days.

No worries, that's fine. Thanks.

--
Matthew
Microsoft, electricity, network connectivity. For a secure system pick