Request to move KMyMoney to extragear/office

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 05:53:47 BST 2010

În data de Marți 08 Iunie 2010 22:18:35 Christoph Feck a scris:
> On Tuesday 08 June 2010 21:03:19 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> > We have moved all files to extragear [...]
>
> I locally added kmymoney to extragear/office/CMakeLists.txt, and got an
> error when compiling. The message is "kmymoneysettings.h not found". I
> guess the issue is that this file is referenced before it is created in
> build dir.

I've tried this also but didn't get that error. Did you run make with '-j'?
I've tried various values for '-j' and didn't manage to get that error.
Besides this error do you think it's OK to build the applications under office
in the same cmake environment? At least for now it is impossible to do that
with the combination of kmymoney and tellico applications since both have a
static lib called 'models' which, if built in the same environment will cause
one of them to fail because the other one overwrites it's 'lib/libmodels.a'
file.
I got this error while running the following steps:
1. svn co extragear/office
2. mkdir office-build
3. cd office-build
4. cmake ../office
5. make
Is this the way to build the office applications or am I missing something?

--
Regards,

Cristian Oneţ