The art of setting text to KStatusNotifierItem

Andriy Rysin arysin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 04:50:44 BST 2010

2010/6/3 Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com>

> ah, now that i remember, it's like a week i've got 2 keyboard layout
> indicator
> icons. i don't think is a problem of statusnotifieritem because both works
> and
> if kded4 is stopped both correctly fall back to xembed, seems two instances
> actually exists. Andriy, do you have this problem as well?

nope, if those icons aren't the same (look different) you may need to remove
traces of old kxkb in your install path, if they do look same you may need
to remove traces of previous version of new keyboard daemon (I might have
changed a desktop file for it so there may be two copies - you can also
check if you don't have to keyboard daemons running in kded4)...

If that does not help I am not sure what's wrong - will need more info.

Andriy