Grouping Desktop moved to kdereview

Giulio Camuffo giuliocamuffo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 10:11:30 BST 2010

In data mercoledì 28 luglio 2010 10:35:20, Burkhard Lück ha scritto:
> Am Freitag, 23. Juli 2010, um 00:51:49 schrieb Giulio Camuffo:
> > Hi all KDE devs,
> >
> > I've moved to kdereview/plasma/containments/ Grouping Desktop, my pet
> > project which I've been working on these last months.
> > It is a Desktop and a Panel Plasma Containments, in which I added the
> > support for grouping Applets in grids, in tabs, in a stack or in simple
> > frames.
> >
> > I've been developing this since the last months of 2009 and i fell now it
> > is, while not bug free, quite stable and clean.
> >
> > On
> > http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/base/plasma/containments/groupingd
> > es ktop/README?view=markup there is a quite comprehensive README so I'm
> > not repeating all of that here. Entry on kde-look:
> > http://kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=116926 I uploaded a video on
> > youtube, if you want to have a quich shot (even if that is old) :
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL0PU2-u0E8
> >
> > Probably the best target for this is kdeplasma-addons, event if I don't
> > hide that I'd like to see it in kdebase. :)
>
> The code is broken i18n-wise, it does not seem to load the right
> translation catalogs:
> groupingpanel.cpp:307:K_EXPORT_PLASMA_APPLET(groupingpanel, GroupingPanel)
> -> this loads the catalog plasma_applet_groupingpanel
>
> groupingdesktop.cpp:22:K_EXPORT_PLASMA_APPLET(groupingdesktop,
> GroupingDesktop)
> -> this loads the catalog plasma_applet_groupingdesktop
>
> Both catalogs don't exist, because you have extracted the translations to a
> catalog named plasma_containment_groupingdesktop.pot

I've modified the Messages.sh, currently it looks like this:

#! /usr/bin/env bash
$EXTRACTRC $(find ./lib -name "*.ui") >> ./lib/rc.cpp
$XGETTEXT $(find ./lib -name "*.cpp") -o $podir/libplasma_groupingcontainment.pot
$XGETTEXT $(find ./desktop -name "*.cpp") -o $podir/plasma_applet_groupingdesktop.pot
$XGETTEXT $(find ./panel -name "*.cpp") -o $podir/plasma_applet_groupingpanel.pot

can you please confirm it is ok?

Greets