Opposition to removing old KWin themes?

nuno pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Mon Jul 26 15:28:21 BST 2010

On Monday 26 July 2010 13:47:00 Yang Su wrote:
> Yes, the Windows Classical theme is still the default theme in Windows
> Server series, all the way to the current Windows Server 2008 R2.

I'm completely sure as i think you are that the type of person that can use a
Windows Server and  migrate to Linux is able to cope with a win-deco change.

:) Obviously I was referring to the more casual user that can be confused by
such a thing the type of user that uses windows 7 or win Xp which all changed
over the years.

Cheers.

--
oxygen guy, "I make the pretty pictures"