Opposition to removing old KWin themes?

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Sat Jul 24 16:25:41 BST 2010

Strangely enough, I agree with all of you - it shouldn't be shown and
it should be still an option for users that want it.

The only way of achieving both (as I see it) is showing the list of
themes, and a group named something like "Compatibility themes".

It would be a tad difficult to implement in the current dialogue, but
if it is converted so that it looks like "Window Decorations" and
"Desktop Theme", it could be a sub-group of some sorts.

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard