Opposition to removing old KWin themes?

Martin Sandsmark sandsmark at samfundet.no
Sat Jul 24 13:16:13 BST 2010

On Saturday 24 July 2010 12:28:04 Dominik Haumann wrote:
> Just as a sidenote: I would be very careful with removing featues just
> because we believe people don't use them (maybe because we don't get bug
> reports). We once did that with the projects plugin in Kate, and got *lots*
> of complaints suddenly as complete surprise...
> Based on this, there are certainly users using those themes.

I agree. That's why it is so unfortunate that the styles are statically linked
in, and it would be neat if they could be hidden a bit, but not hidden
permanently.

But as I said, Motif has some severe rendering errors, for example, so I would
say it is pretty certain it has no users.

--
Martin Sandsmark