[Kde-accessibility] focus tracking

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Tue Jul 6 22:44:19 BST 2010

Not questioning orcas (assumed?) heuristics, but QApplication has a
focusChanged( QWidget * old, QWidget * now) SIGNAL as well as focusWidget()

So there should be no need for guessing around on the Qt side.

KApplication could simply bind the SIGNAL to a SLOT setting the focus widget
area on some magnification server.
(And with a little smartness, calculate the exact position for some standard
widgets like line- or textedits, maybe one can have a dynamic property used by
eg. kate/konsole parts to support this)

Thomas