Events Plasma Runner in kdereview

Alexey Noskov alexey.noskov at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 21:27:52 GMT 2010

Hi all!

I've just commited plasma-events-runner into kdereview.

It's a Plasma Runner plugin, which provides ability to add new events or todos
to calendar. It supports typing events such as following:

* `event Project deadline; 13.02.2010` - create new event with summary
"Project deadline" for 13.02.2010;
* `todo Complete my work; tomorrow 12:30; Business` - create todo with given
summary and deadline datetime with category "Business";
* `event Something; 13:30` - something at 13:30 today;
* `event Other event; yesterday`
* `todo Buy new phone; in 2 years`
* `todo Complete site design; in 2 days from 10:30`

Waiting for your comments.

Cheers,
Alexey Noskov