KDE 4.4 Qt version

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Jan 12 11:41:17 GMT 2010

On January 12, 2010, John Tapsell wrote:
> Any objections to just adding this?

if it is fixed in a later Qt version already (e.g. 4.6.2), it would be good to
wrap it in a Qt version check macro. this way, when we move on we  to newer
versions of Qt (as we have with KDE SC 4.4) we won't have this workaround
still in the code and it will be self-documenting as to when it can be
removed. otherwise, if it solves a globally present silly crash, +10.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se