KIconLoader

Lynn Hazan lynn.hazan at lsce.ipsl.fr
Fri Jan 8 08:40:42 GMT 2010

I received the answer concerning the application icon, so I post it:

kde4_add_app_icon(myapp_SRCS <list of png's>)

replace myapp_SRCS with whatever the sources are listed in, and the list of
png's can be absolute paths or relative paths. here's an example:

http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/KDE/kdebase/workspace/plasma/desktop/shell/CMakeLists.txt

Lynn