Help with Nepomuk mem leak

Sebastian Trueg trueg at kde.org
Mon Feb 22 15:28:19 GMT 2010

Most of you probably heard of or experienced the mem leaks in Nepomuk,
mainly the filewatch service. Well, I need help in finding the reason.
I cannot read much from the valgrind output and I have no idea how to
continue looking for the problem.
So I would be happy about any help with this matter.
If you are even ready to dig into the problem yourself then you can
start the service via

"nepomukservicestub nepomukfilewatch"

Its code is located in kdebase/runtime/nepomuk/services/filewatch. But
most of the work is done by libnepomuk in
kdelibs/nepomuk/core/resourcedata.cpp and Soprano in
kdesupport/soprano/client.

Cheers,
Sebastian