[Kde-games-devel] moved Kajongg from playground to kdereview

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Mon Feb 22 13:22:56 GMT 2010

On Monday 22 February 2010, Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas wrote:
> > > os.path.splitext(os.path.basename(sys.argv[0]))[0]
> > > IndexError: list index out of range
> >
> > I do not see why. Could you please apply the attached patch
> > and mail me the output?
>
> Sure. here it is
>
> $ kajongg
> args: []

that should not happen.
Just like in C and C++, sys.argv should have length >= 1

I can only imagine that KCmdLineArgs messes with sys.argv
(see kajongg.py), but that does not happen here. Kubuntu
with 4.4 backports.

so could you please try one more patch?

anyway I will probably commit a workaround - using
a default value.

--
Wolfgang