Rekonq default

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 19:11:31 GMT 2010

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 4:39 PM, Alexis Ménard <menard at kde.org> wrote:
> Should we focus on making the Webkit KPart works nicely instead and
> then push the KPart as the default one? Rekonq browse the web only,it
> does it well and that's its main goal. You can install it separately.

i can those are two complementary issues.
whatever will be better to default to use webkit or khtml in
konqueror, my opinion leans erhaps twards webkit, but is not really my
expertise there.
having a browser with a compelling ui is a very important thing
totally different from the engine issue so +1 for rekonq from me :)