Permission to backport Content-Disposition fixes to 4.4

Dawit A adawit at kde.org
Thu Feb 18 23:58:49 GMT 2010

On Thursday 18 February 2010 16:23:42 Rolf Eike Beer wrote:
> Rolf Eike Beer wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I would like to backport a bunch of fixes from trunk to 4.4.1 that touch
> > the parsing of Content-Disposition HTTP headers.
>
> [...]
>
> Is that silence just "go ahead" or am I already in everyones killfile?
>
> Eike

I dunno about everyone else, but personally speaking the easiest way to get a
feedback, at least from me, is by either posting a link to a reviewboard
request or the patches themselves instead of the commit rev #s that I have to
go and hunt down... Preferably, separate patches for the bug fixes and new
feature implementations...

In general though I doubt anyone would have objections to back porting bug
fixes so long as they do not break anything...

Regards,
Dawit A.