kdesupport/soprano/soprano

John Layt johnlayt at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 15 15:41:38 GMT 2010

On Tuesday 12 Jan 2010 18:58:47 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> SVN commit 1073734 by thiago:
>
> Soprano cannot define qHash(const QUrl &) after Qt 4.7.
>
> Qt 4.7 will come with its own hashing function for QUrl. If Soprano
> continues to define such a function, compilation errors will occur.

Hi Thiago,

I'm trying to compile a fresh trunk/kdesupport checkout against Qt 4.7 HEAD
and I'm getting the following error:

In file included from
/media/laptop/Programming/KDE/src/trunk/kdesupport/soprano/index/indexfiltermodel_p.h:26,
                 from
/media/laptop/Programming/KDE/src/trunk/kdesupport/soprano/index/indexfiltermodel.cpp:23:
/media/laptop/Programming/KDE/src/trunk/kdesupport/soprano/index/qurlhash.h:
In function ‘uint qHash(const QUrl&)’:
/media/laptop/Programming/KDE/src/trunk/kdesupport/soprano/index/qurlhash.h:28:
error: redefinition of ‘uint qHash(const QUrl&)’
/media/laptop/Programming/Qt/git/qt/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/io/qurl.h:273:
error: ‘uint qHash(const QUrl&)’ previously defined here

Is this still a problem in Soprano, or just something local to my setup?

Cheers!

John.