recent mouse accel change ?

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Thu Feb 4 13:14:44 GMT 2010

Wrong list? (should be an X11 or kernel issue)

However, the mouse behaviour depends on
a) "xset  m [acc_mult[/acc_div] [thr]]"
b) the resolution (for optical mice)

1.0 means that your mouse is not accelerated at all (so the behaviour relies
entirely on the device resolution, which probably changed)
For a logitech mouse, try the logitech_applet which will in addition allow you
to use all buttons etc.
If you cannot change the resolution (hard comppiled into the kernel, new
mouse, etc.) try "xset m 15/10 8" (or use the GUI in "kcmshell4 mouse")

Thomas