KDE/kdelibs/kdeui/kernel

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Aug 9 22:32:15 BST 2010

On 09.08.10 22:16:22, John Layt wrote:
> On Saturday 07 August 2010 10:54:40 Christoph Feck wrote:
> > Are there any other regressions besides the Alt+Tab bug? Does KGlobalAccel
> > maybe have a different bug that only was showing now?
>
> I'm currently missing Alt-tab using openSuse 11.3 packages for SC 4.5 so I'm
> guessing they backported it?

You can find out by keeping both Alt+Tab pressed down, after a few
seconds the tabbox will come up (or your desktop-effect will start) if
they indeed backported the kapplication change.

> I'm also finding that pressing enter in krunner
> often doesn't work which might be related, but could just be krunner being
> flaky.

I've also noticed that, but I think I also had that from time to time
before the kdelibs, especially if I type a full executable and quickly
hit enter. It seems that krunner first waits for all runners to return
before it even tries to execute the first one.

Andreas

--
You are sick, twisted and perverted.  I like that in a person.