dbusmenuqt and left-click

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 10:10:57 BST 2010

On Thursday 05 August 2010, Andriy Rysin wrote:
> In keyboard layout indicator module I have a reaction to left-click via
> activateRequested(), which is to toggle the layout to the next one (as
> opposed to right-click which brings menu). Though currently (with latest
> dbusmenuqt) no matter whether I click left or right button it's always
> context menu that appears.
>
> Is this a bug or something else is needed to make activateRequested() work?

yes, it was a bug.
i did fix it yesterday for another problem (korgac showing the same problem)

now if you -don't- set an associatedwidget the signal will work.
if you set the menu, you'll get the menu with both mouse buttons.
the keyboard layout indicator seems to work after the fix.

Cheers,
Marco Martin