finding the unloved once again

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Aug 2 21:36:19 BST 2010

A Dilluns, 2 d'agost de 2010, Daniel Nascimento va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I was reviewing the functionalities of kdf and kwikdisk (that wasn't
> in the list), and I think that both can be removed from KDE SC in
> favor of some plasmoid, like this one [1].
>
> Don't you think this also ?
>
> [1] http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/Mountoid?content=115943

KDE applications can't be replaced with something that is not part of KDE,
first that needs to happen is the author of the plasmoid integrating with KDE
and then there can be a discussion if it is worth doing the replacement or
not.

Albert