New dependency for kdelibs and kdebase: dbusmenu-qt

Sebastian Kügler sebas at vizZzion.org
Fri Apr 30 13:07:44 BST 2010

If it's for knetworkmanager, please send it to Will and me so we can include it to keep knm working; the plasmoid is a different story (it does do contextmenu stuff, but is not a ksni).

--
Sent from my phone -- please excuse my brevity.