keyboard2 moved to kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Apr 26 18:59:45 BST 2010

A Dilluns, 26 d'abril de 2010, Andriy Rysin va escriure:
> Hi all
>
> I've moved new keyboard control module in kdereview under keyboard2 name.
>
> :), so comments and suggestions are very welcome

static const QString headers[] = {i18nc("layout map name", "Map"),
i18n("Layout"), i18n("Variant"), i18n("Label")};

This is most probably not going to work since the QString will be constructed
at the beginning of the app and the correct catalog won't be set yet, so it
would make sense to move these headers into LayoutsTableModel::headerData and
removing the static.

Albert