Fwd: Linux Plumbers Conference: Call for Tracks

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Thu Apr 22 23:48:26 BST 2010

On Thursday, April 22, 2010 21:08:43 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Thursday 22 April 2010, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > FYI
> >
> > Albert
>
> What comes to my mind where KDE would be involved is Solid,
> networkmanager,  sound (also vs. OSS vs. PA), all the *Kits, maybe also
> some X/graphics stuff ?

In other words, Kevin, Will, Dario, Martin, or anybody else interested in going? :)

Is somebody who reads this planning to go there anyway, maybe?

I think this kind of events is important for KDE to keep in touch with a large part
of our upstreams, and provides a nice opportunity to exchange ideas, and maybe make
our lives a little bit easier in the future.

The KDE e.V. can probably help with travel expenses, if need be.
--
sebas