Display brightness OSD notification

Darío Andrés andresbajotierra at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 23:04:32 BST 2010

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 5:30 PM, Felix Geyer <debfx-pkg at fobos.de> wrote:
> On 09.04.2010 15:46, Rex Dieter wrote:
>> An update of
>> http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/1942/
>> ?
>>
> Yes, but I didn't want to update it there as the patch
> isn't yet ready to commit.
> I hope for a suggestion on how KMix and the battery
> applet could share code to display the OSD.

Some time ago, when I worked in the improved KMix OSD (based on Plasma
Themes) I also wanted to standarize OSD classes in kdelibs, or even
integrate them into Plasma Workspace standard notifications (something
like Gnome does with its volume/brightness OSDs). Unfortunatelly I
didn't had the time to look at that, but I think it could be nice to
standarize it...

Regards
Darío A.