small patch for kmix

Hugo Pereira Da Costa hugo at oxygen-icons.org
Sat Apr 10 03:04:49 BST 2010

Hi,

Tried review board but unclear where to post for kmix patches.
The patch attached (2 lines), (for kdemultimedia/kmix/viewbase.cpp)
calls the base class mousePressEvent (here QWidget::mousePressEvent) for
any other button than the one for which action has to be taken (right
mouse).
This allows the un-handled events to be propagated to parent widget, and
from here, to be grabbed by oxygen style, which then can use it to
"grab" the window and move it around, interpretting the relevant area as
"empty".

Disregarding the oxygen feature, I think its a safe thing to commit, and
harmless.

Please advise whether I should commit this thing or not.
(note: I could work around the issue directly in oxygen, but that would
be more hackish).

Thanks in advance,

Hugo