Kopete runner now in kdereview

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Sep 29 21:28:35 BST 2009

Am Dienstag 29 September 2009 00:15:42 schrieb Ben Boeckel:
> Burkhard Lück wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag 24 September 2009 07:57:37 schrieb Burkhard
>
> Lück:
> >> kopeterunner.h:
> >> K_EXPORT_PLASMA_RUNNER(kopeterunner, KopeteRunner)
> >> -> loads translation catalog plasma_runner_kopeterunner, but
>
> this catalog
>
> >>  does not exist, because Messages.sh extracts to
>
> plasma_krunner_kopete.pot.
>
> >> I18n bug, it is untranslated :(
> >
> > This bug is still not fixed.
> >
> > If you want to go with "K_EXPORT_PLASMA_RUNNER(kopeterunner,
>
> ...)", the target
>
> > in the Messages.sh has to be changed to
>
> plasma_runner_kopeterunner.pot and all
>
> > translation catalogs have to be renamed accordingly.
>
> I think I got this fixed now (r1029086).

No.
Changing the target in Messages.sh to "plasma_runner_kopete.pot" (not
"_krunner_") was missing; and the translations catalogs need to be renamed
accordingly.

Done that now.

> How can I check this (for future reference)?

read the source:

kdelibs/plasma/abstractrunner.h:403:#define K_EXPORT_PLASMA_RUNNER( libname,
classname )     \
kdelibs/plasma/abstractrunner.h-404-K_PLUGIN_FACTORY(factory,
registerPlugin<classname>();) \
kdelibs/plasma/abstractrunner.h-405-K_EXPORT_PLUGIN(factory("plasma_runner_"
#libname)) \

or

use the language x-test, invented by coolo for this purpose:
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Localization/Building_KDE's_l10n_Module

--
Burkhard Lück