[RFC] kimpanel applet in kdereview

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Sep 18 19:16:41 BST 2009

On September 16, 2009, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Friday 01 May 2009, Wang Hoi wrote:
> > OK, that's all, sorry for annoncing it so late, until somebody told
> >  me that people need to be poked to review the code, they don't
> > automatically review code under kdereview :(
>
> One more thing, I only now saw the date of your mail. Why is the code
> still in kdereview after 4 months?

because the scim backends keep moving on us; one of the backends needs to be
updated to a new version of the server, for instance. i've heard that these
things will be done "RSN".

i'm considering moving it back to playground because, while people are
packaging it, it doesn't seem people are working on it.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se