kdelibs (tests) doesn't build against qt 4.6.0-tp1

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 16 22:03:10 BST 2009

Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Em Quarta-feira 16. Setembro 2009, às 21.58.50, Matthew Woehlke escreveu:
>> (It's unfortunate that this is apparently a SIC in Qt... but at least
>> only in test stuff.)
>
> What did I just say? We fixed the SIC in Qt.

It's not fixed, and I am too... irritated right now to write a long
reply that I won't regret later.

So. Here is a thought. First, read this:

(qt-kde/src/testlib/testevent.h
  @ afd7ba59f1fd9f14c4b7cd85aba764ef6066d64e)
51 #ifdef QT_GUI_LIB
52 #include <QtTest/qtestkeyboard.h>
53 #include <QtTest/qtestmouse.h>
54 #endif

Second, try actually compiling kdelibs at 1024360 (just before dfaure's
change) with qt at the above version.

--
Matthew
I don't see what C++ has to do with keeping people from shooting