Nitrogen/Oxygen merging ?

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue Sep 8 18:45:26 BST 2009

escreveu:
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/42123798@N03/
>
> just one note, that blue thing around is the optional look and not the
> default, in case any one is wondering :)

It doesn't matter, but anyway, here my 2 cents: I think the colored border as
it is looks strange. Everything else has some kind of 3D-look, i.e. shadows
etc., and this border is just plain changes the background color from gray to
blue.
I think if the blue border would join with a sunken line to the gray
background (the same way the window decoration icons are separated from the
gray background) it would look more natural.

Alex