Merging libconversation to kdelibs

Chusslove Illich caslav.ilic at gmx.net
Mon Sep 7 09:04:26 BST 2009

> [: Albert Astals Cid :]
> You have a library called kunitconversion that creates a .pot file called
> libconversion.pot, i'd vote for renaming the file. The same for
> "libconversion/currency.xml"

How about we wait with renaming until Kalizium is updated to use the library
_from kdelibs, instead of its internal copy? Because otherwise, for some time
we'll have two same catalogs with different names, which is even more
confusion for translators than it has been until now (two same catalogs with
same names).

(Another option is to immediately also update Kalzium's copy and POs, but I
see no reason to hurry up this way.)

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)