situation with window decorations

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Fri Sep 4 21:06:56 BST 2009

Vendredi, le  4 septembre 2009, à 01:42, Hugo Pereira Da Costa a écrit:
> Hugo Pereira Da Costa wrote:
> > in the meanwhile I've been working on coding Thomas idea for an ozone
> > active window blue frame replacement
> > (http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=125148666615682&q=p3)
> > in my private version of the Nitrogen windeco.
> >
> > I put a bunch of screenshots here (with left/right and center title
> > alignment, as well as with normal/tiny/no frame border).
> > Comments would be highly appreciated.
>
> oops. Forgot the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/42123798@N03/

Mh, do you perhaps have screenshots without shadows? Because the frame
coloring might be especially wanted by those whose graphic cards suck at
composition and thus cannot use colorhighlighting by the shadow, not?

Thanks
Friedrich, lucky to have XRender working enough to have shadows :)
--
Okteta - KDE 4 Hex Editor - http://utils.kde.org/projects/okteta