situation with window decorations

Hugo Pereira Da Costa hugo.pereira at free.fr
Fri Sep 4 00:40:07 BST 2009

Hi,

in the meanwhile I've been working on coding Thomas idea for an ozone
active window blue frame replacement
(http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=125148666615682&q=p3)
in my private version of the Nitrogen windeco.

I put a bunch of screenshots here (with left/right and center title
alignment, as well as with normal/tiny/no frame border).
Comments would be highly appreciated.

You'll note that the original "radial" glow from Thomas is gone, and has
been replaced by something which look more oxygen-like, (I personnaly
find Thomas gradients a bit too "plastik" like to my taste), with a drop
shadow. In fact it uses the exact same code as the one used by oxygen to
make push buttons, combo-boxes, etc.

Comments are highly appreciated !
(notably: would that be a decent replacement for the all-blue ozone
active window frame ?)

Hugo